...

Sayang Kamo Semua!!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

THING NOT TO SAY TO YOUR BOYFRIEND!

Salam...dah lama rasanya aku tak update blog aku ni..balik2 nmpak entry yang sama jer...bosan erk...huhu..aku busy ckit laa...2 yang asyik x sempat jer nak update blog aku ni...hmm.. hari ni aku ade something nak share ngan korang...

wink..wink..



THING NOT TO SAY TO YOUR BOYFRIEND!!
  1. Can't we just be friend?
  2. I'm pregnant...JUST KIDDING!
  3. My last boyfriend was a litter BIGGER
  4. I betcha i can FART louder than you can!
  5. I tell  my mom EVERYTHING!
  6. Why can't you be more SENSITIVE?
  7. Stop hanging with your friend and spend more time with ME!
  8. Would you mind if i see other people?
  9. I've already picked out names for our children
  10. Could you just run into the store and grab me a box of pads?
  11. I bet i've been with more guys than you have girls
  12. What's more important to you? ME or your FOOTBALL?
  13. You must carry your cell phone so i can call you..ALL THE TIME!

 p/s: korang tak seharusnya cakap cam ni kat BF korang 2 yer...REMEMBER THAT!

2 comments:

Vanila GurLz said...[Reply to comment]

@nazirul: hahaha..bgs la akalau cm 2...ok2..thanks k bg advice..:)

syairahmohdanuar said...[Reply to comment]

haha!klakar sgt! :D

Usia Blog Vanila

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sayang Selamanya

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

background

hello kitty

Cute Hello Kitty 9

Berat bahu memikul, berat lagi blog aku ni